Sunday, July 24, 2011

Bryant and Devin

This past weekend was great! I made my way down to Tucson to catch up with some friends, attend a beautiful wedding AND meet this great couple! I met up with Devin and Byrant Saturday morning to take their engagement pictures. After just the first few minutes of hanging out with these two I knew it was going to be a fun session. I loved seeing them interact and have fun with one another. And pretty people makes for some pretty pictures. Am I right or what?!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I LOVE the joy in this next one... 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They both attended U of A so it was only appropriate to take pictures at Old Main!

Photobucket

Photobucket

She is gorgeous! 

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments: