Thursday, July 28, 2011

Kyle and Kat: Part 1

Yup, these pictures were just SO great that I thought they needed two posts... I have seriously been so BLESSED to get to know these two this past year. Kyle and I have been working at Catalina Foothills Church down in Tucson for the college group, The Branch and he is definitely a man who is so in love with Christ and exudes His love. AND he just makes me laugh a lot. Kat and I were in a bible study this past semester and getting to know her has been beyond great. She is SO sweet and humble and well, Kyle is the luckiest guy, to say the least. Together, these two make a great couple and I was stoked to take these pictures. They both have a fun, unique style so we found some places that fit them perfectly.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!

Photobucket

We found this bouquet... and Kat just looked to cute with it not to take a picture...

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's like I was taking pictures of models or something...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kat, you are absolutely beautiful!!

Photobucket

haha, they are so fun...

Photobucket

DON'T BE A STRANGER... check back tomorrow to see the second part of their engagement pictures. You won't want to miss it... They might be my favorite engagement pictures yet... Just sayin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lexi the brilliance of your work with people is wonderful to watch unfold as you develop as a photographer. You're just able to get such touching moments from people because they are so relaxed with you! I hope your final year this year goes brilliantly!!

Iris