Monday, October 24, 2011

Reid and Maggie

Summer of 2010 was definitely a life changing one. Trying to find words to sum it up would be a hard task, but here I go. I had the privilege of being a Summer intern at Younglife's Lost Canyon camp in Williams, AZ. All I can say is the Lord is SO good... I got to witness hundreds of kids hearing the gospel and falling in love with Christ, I made life long friends, and learned a lot of who I am and the passions that the Lord has given me. During my time at Lost Canyon I got to know Maggie and Reid, who were two of the interns I got to spend the summer with. We literally spent everyday together for three months so needless to say I got to know them very well and even got to witness their love story begin. Reid has got to be the funniest person I know. He can make anyone feel welcome and comfortable. And Maggie has such a sweet heart, is so fun loving, has the cutest laugh ever, and is so easy to like. But unfortunately the summer was over and Reid went back to California and Maggie to Oklahoma. They did the long distance thing for a year and then once Maggie graduated (Boomer Sooners!!) she got to move to San Diego to be closer to Reid and live life with him. Their love kept growing and will continue to grow... and I am SO stoked for them to tie the knot! OH! and how lucky am I? SO lucky!! Let me explain... About a month ago Reid texted me telling me about the proposal to Maggie and asked if I could be there for it to take pictures!! My response was obviously YESSS! And that's exactly what I did!! CAN SOMEONE SAY ROMANTIC?!

Photobucket

So here are my great friends Reid and Maggie! They are pretty perfect together. I mean, come one.... just take one look and you'll see.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This hat in the next one is Reid's "Best investment ever!" haha LOVE it.

Photobucket

Hilarious...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

BEAUTIFUL RING!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: