Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Zach and Alicia

I am almost 98% sure that this couple walked straight out of a romantic comedy! You know, the couples that you simple gawk at when you go to the movies... like Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan in You've Got Mail. Basically Zach and Alicia are that couple that are almost too cute to handle! I loved my time with these two and had the privilege to hear their sweet love story (they were high school sweethearts I might add) and I am so excited for them to tie the knot! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I LOVE THE NEXT TWO!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A little ring bling anyone?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comment:

Marquette LaRee Photography said...

Beautiful job Lexi, as always. Your lighting is gorgeous.