Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Alix and Ryan

These two are just the easiest to get along with. From the very first time I met with them I felt like I have been friends with them for awhile. Despite what they might think, they are two of the most natural people in front of the camera. I mean just look at the first few pictures... I just adore the emotion in them! And all I can say is Alix sure knows how to work the camera! I am beyond excited to capture their wedding in October!! Counting down the days :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Maureen said...

These turned out great! What a beautiful couple!!!

Anonymous said...

I love these. My favorite is the one where he is kissing her forehead and her eyes are closed. So beautiful. What a happy couple. Well done, Lex!

nicole said...

the one with the desk is fabulous