Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Oliver

This little guy I have been waiting to meet for quite some time now. Once I heard the Tracy family was going to add one more I was SO excited. I love the other two little guys so I knew Ollie would be no different. And I was right. I am convinced he is the best baby of all time because the past five times I have seen him he has looked like this the entire time, like a sweet little angel. Andy and Tobi say he really does cry but I am just not sure I believe it! All I can say is oh my CUTENESS!! Am I right or am I right? 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Can't forget Ollie's older brother and sister!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I LOVE this next one... Tobi is such a beautiful mother!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

SO SWEET...
Photobucket


No comments: