Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Amy and Matt

Photobucket

Photobucket

 
Photobucket

I wish I could bottle up the lighting in this pictures and pull it out for every shoot. Amazing right?

Photobucket

Photobucket

About a week before this session I texted Amy to confirm a meeting place and time but to my surprise she already had it all planned out. Amy told me that Matt didn't want just a normal engagement shoot, he wanted their engagement pictures to be different and well, awesome. Both of Amy and Matt's families LOVE the Phoenix Suns. And when I say LOVE, I mean it... at Amy's parents house they have a whole room of Suns memorabilia AND have been session ticket holders for years and years...they are quite the devout fans to say the least. So Matt threw out the idea one night to take pictures in the Suns practice gym in the US Airways arena. After a couple emails, they got permission and off we went. I love how different and fun this idea was!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gah, that ring is absolutely beautiful!

Photobucket



2 comments:

Agauthier said...

I love them!!!! You did such an amazing job and they all look amazing! Cant wait to see all the rest!

Anonymous said...

Great job Lexi you truly captured the moments.... Thanks! Susanne Gauthier