Monday, November 14, 2011

Alix and Ryan: Married

I think I said it before during their engagement session but I will say it again. These two are the most photogenic people ever! They are so natural and real in front of the camera and let's just say I was one happy photographer! Alix and Ryan, you both have a love that is infectious and being around you two brings so much joy. I am so thankful I have gotten to know you in the past couple of months and am so glad I got to be apart of your BIG day!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Getting ready...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

AND all ready... and SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Best friend who walked Alix down the aisle...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

LOVE the natural laughs

Photobucket

And can't forget about the pictures with their little boy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

First dance!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Christine Kay Photography said...

Fantastic job, Lexi! Love all these!

Maureen said...

These are so good!!! What a beautiful couple!!!